# StyleBank Data Crawler
# Data Process
- If the product is not in Virtusize Server, the request will be sent to AutoFeed Server.
- AutoFeed Server will start web crawler.
- Get the product page information.
- AutoFeed will analyze the information and transfer it to structured measurement data.
- If product type cannot be detected, send request to image AI.
- If image AI cannot detecte the product type, Virtusize QA team will work for this part.
- Return the product type mapping.
- Autofeed Server will return the measurement data to Virtusize Server.
- Since Virtusize Server has the data, when next user come to the Product Page, the Virtusize button will show.
# Before the Integration
# Confirm the Product ID
Product ID will be set in the Product Page, and used by the crawler to access the Product Page.
- The Page URL can be determined by the Product ID
For example, A001, if URL is http://example.com/item/A001.html in this case the product URL is determined, the crawler can work properly.
- The Page URL can not be determined by the Product ID
For example, A001, if URL is http://example.com/item/jacket.html then we cannot get the product URL by the product ID. In this case, a Redirector is needed.
The store side should implement the redirector like this:
- Crawler access http://example.com/redirect?product-id=A001.
- Redirector returns the real product page URL, for example http://example.com/item/jacket.html.
- Redirector should return HTTP 301 head, that the crawler can be redirect to http://example.com/item/jacket.html.
# Master Data
If the store has some kind of master data (Category tree, Measurement Guide, etc.) please share it to Virtusize Account Manager.